Every family is unique, as are their needs. Twin Tiers Doulas offers professional services that respects you and your family’s desires for your new baby.
For every birth, there is a story and no two stories are the same. Your doula is prepared to support you and your partner in any way that your birth unfolds.
- Meeting to review and discuss your birth preferences and what doula support looks like for you
- Reliable availability from the time of contract signature (call, text and email)
- Custom support throughout your labor including position changes, massage, counter-pressure, reassurance, encouragement for both you and your partner, etc.
- Initial postpartum support to allow you and your partner to bond with your baby
- Postpartum follow up visit in your home to answer questions regarding the birth, newborn care, and breastfeeding
- Additional breastfeeding consultations can be added to your services, if desired
Breastfeeding is natural, but natural doesn’t mean easy. A CLC can is a great resource for your nursing relationship.
- Initial consultation with a Certified Lacatation Counselor (CLC) to cover medical and breastfeeding history and latch assessment
- Provide guidance on nursing, pumping and breastmilk bottles
- Troubleshoot latch issues and other concerns regarding you or your baby in relation to lactation
- Suggestions can be presented based upon assessment of history, latch and other symptoms, issues, or concerns
- Follow up visits can be arranged as needed
- Resources of other services can be provided as requested by you and/or recommended by CLC
Gift certificates and payment plans are available to help with affordability