Every family is unique, as are their needs. Twin Tiers Doulas offers professional services that respects you and your family’s desires for your new baby.
For every birth, there is a story and no two stories are the same. Your doula is prepared to support you and your partner in any way that your birth unfolds.
- Meeting to review and discuss your birth preferences and what doula support looks like for you
- Reliable availability from the time of contract signature (call, text and email)
- Custom support throughout your labor including position changes, massage, counter-pressure, reassurance, encouragement for both you and your partner, etc.
- Initial postpartum support to allow you and your partner to bond with your baby
- Postpartum follow up visit in your home to answer questions regarding the birth, newborn care, and breastfeeding
- Additional feeding services can be added to your services, if desired
- Educational and emotional support to adapt to your newest addition
- Postpartum healing support
- Assist with light housekeeping, meal planning, meal prep, etc.
- Night shifts to help care for babe so new parents can get some sleep
- Evidence-based newborn care guidance, education and assistance
- Sibling care and help with adjustment to a new sibling
- Help create custom plans and systems for your home
- Resources for other services that fit your family’s needs
A new baby is such a joy but has it’s challenges. Your doula can provide the support you deserve during this time.
Breastfeeding is natural, but natural doesn’t mean easy. A CLC can is a great resource for your nursing relationship.
- Initial consultation with a Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) to cover medical and breastfeeding history and latch assessment
- Provide guidance on nursing, pumping and breastmilk bottles
- Troubleshoot latch issues and other concerns regarding you or your baby in relation to lactation
- Suggestions can be presented based upon assessment of history, latch and other symptoms, issues, or concerns
- Follow up visits can be arranged as needed
- Resources of other services can be provided as requested by you and/or recommended by CLC
- Placenta Specialist can provide a print, cord keepsake, tincture encapsulate your placenta in the comfort of your own home
- Instructions will be provided for before and after encapsulation and consumption guidelines will be provided
- Potential benefits of placenta encapsulation include:
- Replenishing your iron levels after birth
- Boost your milk supply
- Decrease risk of postpartum mood disorders such as postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety, etc.
- Assist in the balancing of hormones
- Increase in energy levels
Placenta encapsulation is believed to have many benefits for you postpartum.
Gift certificates and payment plans are available to help with affordability